- Domed construction ensures even heat distribution
- Gas fuelled for fast & convenient heating
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; one of the highest on the market
- Large 60x80cm cooking chamber
- Accessories Included
- Available as a standalone or on a wheeled cart for easy manoeuvrability
- Modern stainless steel design, engineered to perform and built to last
- Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
- Free curbside delivery
The Mangiafuoco Stainless Steel Gas Fired Pizza Oven by Fontana
Bring your favourite Italian restaurant home with the Fontana Mangiafuoco gas pizza oven. Create authentic pizza, breads and many more traditional baked dishes all from the comfort of your own back garden.
Fontana Mangiafuoco Gas Stainless Steel Features
The Fontana Anthracite Mangiafuoco gas oven is a beautifully designed high quality and high-performance gas pizza oven, featuring a large 60×80 cm cooking chamber and manufactured almost entirely from 304-grade Stainless Steel. The Mangiafuoco comes with a wood-holder plate, fire tool, 304-grade stainless steel flue pipe with adjustable smoke exit valve & chimney top and a cooking chamber door.
The Margarita heats up its floor surface to 750°F in under 15 minutes and achieves far superior temperature stability and heat retention than the competition. It is fully insulated with a 12cm layer of high-performance natural rock wool, which not only ensures a consistent internal temperature but also allows high temperatures to be sustained for longer and prevents the external surface from becoming too hot to touch.
The floor surface is a high-quality refractory chamotte, certified for food use. The external surface of the Margarita is 304-grade stainless steel, providing maximum resistance to heat and the elements. Because it is a Fontana, you can rest assured that it is engineered to perform and built to last.
If you love entertaining and you’re looking for a show stopper that allows you to wow guests with your pizza cooking skills, then look no further.
Fontana Mangiafuoco Stainless Steel Gas Specification
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Fuel Type: Gas / LPG – PROPANE
- Chimney diameter: 140mm
- External Dimensions: Standalone: 85.5cm D x 78cm W x 114cm H - With trolley: 85.5 D x 78 W x 196cm H
- Cooking Surface Area: 60cm D x 80cm W x 34cm H
- Pizza Capacity: Two 10″ pizzas | One 12″ pizza
- Weight: Standalone: 105kg - WIth Trolley: 125kg
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder, fire poker & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
Fontana Margarita Gas Pizza Oven Technical drawings
Free Delivery on all orders over £50 - Standard delivery in 3-5 working days.
Delivery for masonry barbecues will be a kerbside pallet delivery, we will contact you to arrange a convenient delivery time.
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be despatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate despatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to despatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a despatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Fire & Smoke deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email email@example.com or by phone
We Also Recommend